Checkered costume ruffle blouse
Description & details
This blouse, from the current Krüger collection, is characterised by a high richness in detail combining traditional elements with a contemporary look. Embroidered pin-tucks, ruffles and painted buttons emphasise your curves. The internal patterned details on the cuffs and on buttons lend themselves to visual individual alterations. You can roll up the sleeves or leave the first button open at the collar amongst other options.
- fine, solid gingham 100% cotton
- long sleeve decorated with inside cuffs and elbow patches with floral lace
- turndown collar
- buttons with floral patterns inside and side ruffles
- embroidered piping
- painted buttons
- decorative stitches on the hem, collar and sleeves
- slim fit, rounded hem with small slits in the side seams
- rear yoke with floral lace border
- machine wash
- The total length for a US size is .
Did you know?
Cotton: is a natural fibre favoured for its breathability - which means it's cool to wear in the summer while warm in the winter. It's hypo-allergenic and so is especially suitable for people with skin sensitivity. It's also long lasting and easy care - it's machine washable.
Size & Fit
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the US size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a US size 12 according to our body measurement chart.
Body shape:, .