Drawstring waist printed dress
Description & details
This floral print chiffon dress by Open End is delicate and modern. The hand embroidered beads at the neckline and cuffs give the design a romantic feel, while the drawstring waist allows you to adjust the piece to suit your shape.
- loose falling, transparent all-over print chiffon with a textured surface
- hand embroidered beading on the neckline and cuffs
- round neck
- transparent three-quarter sleeves
- concealed zip in the back
- drawstring waist with pearl detail end strings
- short straight cut
- fit in accordance with material specifications
- dry clean
- The total length for a US size is .
Outer fabric: 100% viscose | Lining: 100% viscose
Did you know?
Chiffon: is an extremely feminine fabric that is adored for its elegant, sheer appearance. The light, plain weave of the fabric gives it a soft and fluid drape. Chiffon can be made of either polyester or silk.
Viscose: used to be known as 'artificial silk' because like silk it has superb drape, is soft to the skin and can be dyed in rich colours. A man-made fabric, it's made from wood pulp and blends easily. You will often find it blended with other fabrics to add softness, lustre or absorbency (it's highly absorbent and so cool to wear in the summer).
Size & Fit
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the US size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a US size 12 according to our body measurement chart.