Printed chiffon tunic
Free delivery on orders over CA$399
Secure & easy payment
Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
This elegant printed chiffon tunic by Mat is the perfect option for dressier events. A flowing A-line cut with kimono sleeves and split-side hem skims your curves and floats around your mid thigh. The all-over blossom print brings a pop of colour while satin edging to the neck, hem and sleeves adds a touch of luxury.
- Delicate, allover printed chiffon with satin
- Kimono sleeves with cut-outs
- Edgy high-low hem with slits in the side seams
- Satin edging on the sleeves and hem
- Long length with A-line cut
- True to size
- For rectangle, circle and triangle shapes
- Do not bleach
- The total length for a US size is .
Secondary fabric: 100% polyester | Main fabric: 100% polyester
Did you know?
Chiffon: is an extremely feminine fabric that is adored for its elegant, sheer appearance. The light, plain weave of the fabric gives it a soft and fluid drape. Chiffon can be made of either polyester or silk.
Satin: is a general term for fabric with an extremely smooth surface and a slinky drape. The sleek surface of the fabric creates lustre and exceptional colour brilliance.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
As a beach outfit suitable for the everyday life of a little "too much" flap length and Stoof.
Als Strandoutfit geeignet, für den Alltag ein wenig "too much" Flatter, Länge und Stoof.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.